airport internet and transportation

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
cai

airport internet and transportation

Post by cai »

Canada

Victoria: 15 min free internet. No US Customs and Immigration.

Calcary: 15 min free internet. With US Customs and Immigration.

Vancouver: very good quality free internet. No train services, which means you need to walk long distance between terminals. With US Customs and Immigration.

USA

Houston: free 45 internet, very bad connection quality (food court area is better), outside the lounge can access free lounge internet service with quality slightly better than the airport one (also, depends on your location). Above ground train connect different terminals. Fast and efficient.

Seattle: good quality free internet (about 2 hours? need to double check). Underground trains connect different terminals. Fast and efficient.

Last edited by cai on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leonhe

Post by leonhe »

If I remember right, Toronto airport has free internet with acceptable quality.

yyzhuang

Post by yyzhuang »

according to mine, most airport on the west coast of States offer free wifi, even Vegas. but I found somehow in the east of States there's no such free stuff

exceptions are in the lounge of Delta sky club (or AA similar), where you typically get very decent connection (AT&T hotspot). I'm not an elite member myself. but elite members can bring friends in when traveling together

cai

Post by cai »

Each elite member can bring one friend to use the lounge (for Star Alliance which include air canada, united, etc.). i'm not an elite member yet.

pan

Post by pan »

Victoria airport is having some improvements at its security checkpoint (and didn't expect so many people taking early morning flights ;-) so expect some extra delay than usual

Return to “Vic/BC/Canada”